The Fusion 3/2mm wetsuits are designed for all round watersports use. Providing superior comfort and warmth from Spring to Autumn. The highest spec entry level suit available, the superior stretch will give you warmth and comfort for all day use in the water whilst the flatlock stitching enhances the lifespan of the wetsuit.
- 100% insulight 4 way super stretch neoprene
- Feather light SS-1 foam for a lighter more comfortable suit
- 3mm torso, 2mm arms and legs
- Smoothskin chest and back panels to combat wind chill
- Flat locked seams for durability
- Back entry YKK zip with metal slider
- Anatomically contoured fit
- Double diamond knit nylon knee pads
- Glideskin collar with Velcro closure
- Key stash pocket
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.